Lahore: July 21st, 2010:- Mobilink Jazz, Pakistan’s favorite pre-paid brand, has announced an exciting new promotion ‘Bonus on Usage’ through which all Jazz customers can enjoy a low on-net call rate. With Bonus on Usage offer, all Jazz customers will be able to call on any Mobilink number for Rs. 0.45/30 sec for 24 hours after a daily usage of Rs. 20 only. Jazz Bonus on Usage offer commenced from midnight of July 20th and will conclude at midnight of August 3rd, 2010.
Remember, the Jazz Bonus on Usage is a limited time offer. So, hurry up Jazz customers, dial *108# on mobile screen and press send in order to subscribe. One time charge of Rs. 2.00+tax will apply. For more information about Jazz offers and services, log to www.mobilinkgsm.com
Terms and Conditions
· Subscriber who achieve the threshold on August 3, 2010 will get the discounted tariff till next day
· The new Tariff will be applicable on on-net Calls only. The off-net tariff will remain as per package plan
· Tariff will become active as soon as the threshold is achieved. If threshold is achieved during the call, the new Tariff will be applicable from next call
· Daily usage window will start from 00:01 Hours to 23:59 Hours on any given day
· The offer is not available for Jazz 24 Ghanta Offer users
· New tariff will be applicable on all Packages under the following timings and conditions
Tags: Mobilink, Jazz, pre-paid brand, Pakistan, Jazz Bonus on Usage, Jazz promotion, mobilinkgsm
Mobilink, a subsidiary of the Orascom Telecom Holding, is Pakistan’s leading cellular and Blackberry service provider. With more than 31 million subscribers, Mobilink maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brands and the largest portfolio of value added services in the industry, a broadband carrier division providing next generation internet technology as well as the country’s largest voice and data network with over 8,000 cell sites. Housing Pakistan’s largest distribution and contact centre networks and an unparalleled 6,500 kilometers fiber optic backbone, Mobilink has already invested over US $3.3 billion in the country to date and provides uninterrupted countrywide connectivity, unmatched customer services and international roaming in over 140 countries. The company is also the official cellular partner of the Pakistan Cricket Board.
As a responsible corporate citizen, Mobilink also offers a range of socially inclusive products and services dedicated to enhance access to information. Through Mobilink Foundation, the company supports education, health and environmental initiatives and promotes sustainable business practices.
For Company information: www.mobilinkgsm.com
For information on our CSR and Mobilink Foundation: www.mobilinkfoundation.org